Friday, May 05, 2006

Long Time Comin'


Let me start by saying that I realize it's been nearly two months since my last post...but in those two months, I've been a very busy man. See, I've recently become a father and that is taking 99.9% of my time now

.FYI-the .1% is work...yeah, I guess I'm the corporate yes man.





So since our last episode, here's a cliff notes of what has transpired:

Heath's Hogs went dancing, but got sent home by Bucknell...(Bucknell, really...well at least they're D-1)
Spring Football has come and gone with a less than advertised showing of the new "Malzahnized" offense in the Red/White game on ESPNU...complete with green jerseys telling the team who they can't tackle...
The St. Louis Cardinals opened a new Busch Stadium...
The Diamond Hogs got hot, then cold, then hot, then cold...
and finally the NBA began the never-ending playoffs.

Outside of that, changing diapers, and 2am feedings, there's not much going on....but it is May and seeing that baseball is my least favorite of the "Big 4" (note: Hockey is not in my list, the other sport is NASCAR) there's just not much to comment on right now.

Except for the lingering question of "Will Gus actually have full control of the offense, or is he just a scapegoat for Houston when things go sour on offense?" I think I'll let this one linger a while longer...after all, it is only May.

1 Comments:

Blogger lucygribbel30216612 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home